martes, 20 de septiembre de 2022

papyrus

 itle: The literature of the ancient Egyptians Year: 1914 (1910s) Authors: Budge, E. A. Wallis (Ernest Alfred Wallis), Sir, 1857-1934 Subjects: Egyptian literature -- History and criticism Egyptian literature English literature Publisher: London : J.M. Dent & Sons limited Contributing Library: University of California Libraries Digitizing Sponsor: MSN View Book Page: Book Viewer About This Book: Catalog Entry View All Images: All Images From Book Click here to view book online to see this illustration in context in a browseable online version of this book. Text Appearing Before Image: ave not added to the weights of the scales. I have notfalsified the pointer of the scales. I have not taken milkfrom the mouths of children. I have not driven away thecattle that were upon their pastures. I have not snared thefeathered fowl in the preserves of the gods. I have notcaught fish (with bait made of) fish of their kind. I havenot stopped water at the time (when it should flow). I havenot breached a canal of running water. I have not extin-guished a fire when it should burn. I have not violatedthe times (of offering) chosen meat-offerings. I have notdriven off the cattle from the property of the gods. I havenot repulsed the god in his manifestations. I am pure. Iam pure. I am pure. I am pure. In the second part of the Chapter the deceased repeatsmany of the above declarations of his innocence, but witheach declaration the name of one of the Forty-two Judgesis coupled. Thus we have : I. Hail, thou of the long strides, who comest forth fromHeliopolis, I have not committed sin

 


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario